Since June 8, 2020, Tenerife has been entering the 3rd stage of returning to normal life, the so-called “Advanced” period, which will last until June 21. A large number of restrictions are lifted, more beaches, shopping centers, and other public places open.
The main points of phase 3 are as follows:
- Remote work is still preferred
- Strict observance of hygiene rules in the workplace, cleaning, disinfection, the use of protective masks, maintaining the distance, the constant presence of a disinfecting gel.
- Free movement around the island. But while in other provinces of Spain you can only go for a good reason – for example, work, business, returning home.
- Fitness clubs without a schedule and restrictions. When observing a distance of 2 meters, observe the rules of hygiene. But no more than 20 people.
- Allowed weddings, services in the church in compliance with the number of people and sanitary measures.
- Activities that were closed by decree 463/2020, regardless of the size of the commercial premises, will be able to operate at a maximum of 50% of their capacity.
- Shopping centers (now open at 50%)
Bars and restaurants can now use the interior for 50% of their capacity.
- Nightclubs and pubs open, a third of their capacity.
- Hotels and tourist apartments can start using common areas at 50% of capacity. SPA salons and pools can operate in compliance with sanitary standards.
- Exhibition halls and museums operate at 50% of capacity.
This is not a complete list of course, we presented the main provisions that relate mainly to tourism, recreation and life in Tenerife. Contact us without hesitation, we love and know Tenerife, we will help you with business and advice!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel: https://t.me/mcmtenerife
Tel / WhatsApp / Viber +34 658377591
We are on Youtube / Instagram / Facebook /